So this year I'm getting back to me! Here are some of the things I want to do:
1. I would like to take up sewing.
2. I would like to re-learn Portuguese. It's been a very long time since I've really spoken Portuguese so I would like to get back to where I can have a conversation with someone else without it sounding like broken Portuguese.
3. I plan on reading my camera instruction book and start the 365 photography challenge.
4. I would like to get six books out of the library over the course of the year and read them. Why six? I have a feeling six is the only amount I'm going to be able to handle! And these book are not be self-help, child development or cookbooks. They have to be books I've been wanting to read but didn't have the time to do it.
5. I would like to get more veggies into my kids and my diet. I really want to cut out process foods as much as we can and this year I really want to make it a goal and an overall habit.
6. With the possibility of a new posting this summer I would also like to get organized and rid us of all the junk that I have no intentions of bring to the new base.
7. I would like to go out twice a month with girlfriends and twice a month with Cpl. Mayhem. Relationships have fallen by the wayside and I intend to get them back and not let go of them.
Those are my goals for the new year. Tell me what you are doing for 2012?
Happy New Year!!!!